This is my first makeup post where I will only be talking about my look and the products I used to create this look. I’m still trying to get my hands at perfecting makeup selfies and I hope to be there someday!
Without further adieu lets get started:
- For my base I used the Bioderma – Sebium Hydra moisturizer and then went on to apply a cult primer by TooFaced – Hangover. I can literally swear by this primer and I can’t live without it.
- I then used the MakeupForever under eye corrector Step 1 to correct the under eye dark circles that I have been blessed with, since my flying days! grrrr!
- Once the under eye corrector had settled in, I then used the MakeupForever HD Foundation in the shade 123 and applied it evenly all over my face with the Real Techniques buffing brush.
- To conceal the under eyes, I used the Urban Decay Naked Weightless Complete Coverage Concealer in the shade Medium – Dark and then dabbed on some loose powder from MAC to help the concealer settle in well and last long. I used the Real Techinques foundation brush for this step.
- To set the foundation in place I used the MAC Studio Fix powder in NC 41, all over with a buffing brush again.
- For the eyes I used the same concealer to prime and then grabbed my Vice 4 palette from Urban Decay Cosmetics to achieve a soft look for the evening. For the crease I used the shade in ‘delete’ & ‘bitter’ with my MAC 217 blending brush. And, for the eye lid I used the shade in ‘flame’ and ‘sunset’ I loved the glitter in it!
- I then used my Wojooh Gel liner on the eye lid and created a winged eye look.
- For the contour I used the Maybelline FIT ME foundation in Mocha and the highlighter by Becca Cosmetics in CPOP.
- For the lips I used my MAC lipsticks in Angel and Chatter Box.
- To top it all, I used the Vintage Cosmetic Company Eyelashes in Gracie. I kind of like them quite a lot as they are pretty light and don’t look to obvious for an evening out.
I tied my hair into a messy side bun to achieve an effortless look. If you liked the look and would like to see more of these posts, please let me know in the comments below. You can also request for a specific look and I will work on that as soon as possible.
Don’t forget to follow me on Instagram/Twitter & FB!!